It's the gazillionth time I've made a new blog. I keep losing them, or they keep losing me. Whatever it is, I'm back! And my god, have I missed you.
I'm E. Short and simple E.
No, that's a lie. Not the short bit, but definitely simple. I like simple. I crave for simplicity but my life is far from it. It's complicated, hectic, uneventful, boring, weird, awesome but definitely never simple.
I don't want a lot in life. Yet, I want so much. I want the little things. Like a compliment every once in awhile. Or a phone call from someone simply because they enjoy talking to me. Or watching a sunset. Finding a book that takes me to places I've never been to before. Falling in love with a song. Sleeping before midnight. A smile. Dreamcatchers. Fresh air.
I'd like to think myself as eclectic, but really, I'm just trying to be pretentious.
Film cameras and notebooks are my favorite. My favorite animals are sharks and whales. Especially the sperm whale. I secretly believe the megalodon is out there somewhere. I feel the most secure of myself when I'm diving. I'm afraid of drowning, but once I'm down there, the sea creatures captivate me and I never want to leave.
When I said I was short, I wasn't lying. I'm 5'2 at best. My feet are large, though. I have the tiniest of hands. Never broken a bone. Never been admitted to the hospital. I wear big, nerdy glasses because I think they are cool. I look like an old grandma in them. My style of clothing is whatever is the first thing I grab in my closet. I value comfort beyond anything else.
I'm a big weeper. I cry at almost everything. Every movie. Every song. Every TV show. I even cried while watching Beyonce in Concert on DVD. I guess I'm just incredibly sensitive. Or my seaglobes just have way too much saltwater in them. That may be a problem.
I can write a thesis about all that I am but really? I have no idea.
No comments:
Post a Comment