Saturday, 30 October 2010

meeeeeh.

I just want to rant about something. But I don't know how to go about it without sounding like a whiny bitch who can't accept that some people like you, and some people just don't. And that I shouldn't take it personally.


but that's the thing.

I should be taking it personally. He just can't seem to feel attracted to me, he just won't like me because I guess I'm not awesome enough or whatever. Or I'm just not that kinda person for him, y'know? That's still something to take as personal. Cause it's ME he can't seem to like. So I'm gonna take it fucking personally and just say this...

whatever.

you can go like white chicks with blond hair and blue/green eyes and are sporty and all taller than me and prettier.

I can't do anything about it, so I won't. I'll just be a wallflower watching you be happy with every other fucking girl in this planet but me. And let it kill me inside. Each time.

No comments:

Post a Comment