the boy you're currently interested in: eggs.
so, how'd you meet? we happen to attend the same school.
what does he look like? in my eyes, he's beautiful. but most of my friends would beg to differ. he's tall, big-boned, broad shoulders and has the kindest eyes.
does he even know you? I ask myself the same thing all the time.
do you have his number? yes.
do you think he knows? I don't think so, I KNOW so. I've texted and called him before. but each time I do, he asks, "Who is this?" which annoys me every single time.
have you done anything yet? nothing. and by the rate we're going, we never will be doing anything.
when was the last time you saw him? about 4 hours ago.
when's the next time you're gonna see him? tomorrow, I guess.
do you think you have a chance? at this point? I highly doubt it.
so, are you gonna make a move? traditionally, I wouldn't because I'm a very old-fashioned girl when it comes to things like these, but if the moment seems right, then I might just make one.
your best guy friend: JJ Park!
how did you meet? he used to be in my french class.
has there ever been anything going on between you? no, we're just friends who tell each other everything. well... almost.
can you tell him pretty much anything? absolutely anything. he's my priest, he practically knows me better than I know myself!
do you hang out a lot? not when he's half across the world from me! but even when we were living in the same city, we hardly hung out. we just chatted a lot. otherwise, we pretended to not know each other except in french because we're weird like that.
do you have a lot in common? in a sense, but also not really. yes and no.
do you have nicknames for each other? yes! he's my keksl. and my priest. :D
have you been to his house? never.
any crazy stories? of us two? together? don't think so. well, kind of but I wasn't with him that entire time.
No comments:
Post a Comment