Saturday, 25 June 2011

On The Relapse

Last night would've been the weirdest night for me as emotions go. At one point, I was completely elated, then the next I was depressed, and then I was in a trance, and then I was filled with rage and then I ended at the point of contentment and fatigue.

It's not fair, though. You can't do that to me. You can't tell me you miss anything that has to do with me. You mustn't. Not now. Do you know how badly that will turn out for you? Let's not even mention how badly that will turn out for me because the last time I checked, you have ceased to even consider my feelings.

All that bullshit. I was doing fine without you. Keeping my distance. Only talking when necessary, not more. And then the blabber mouth that I am broke that rule. And you, being the great guy that you are, listened. It's just, it's cruel. What you're doing to me is cruel. I can't handle it, can't you see?

Then I went to Flex, and almost everything was okay again. It's as if the DJ knew exactly how I felt because the music encompassed everything that I was going through... the anger... the sadness... the happiness... everything. Not to mention how good the music was that night. I feel bad for everyone who missed it. Especially those Thursday night enthusiasts! It was crazy, it was only Andrea, Dari, Ali, this random grade 9 guy and I who could enjoy all this awesomeness in one place.

It was a weird night as far as emotions go. I was all over the place. But then again, aren't I always?


"We haven't done this in awhile and I miss it."

No comments:

Post a Comment