I love, love, LOVE books. I spent most of my sports day in Grade 7, finishing off the last book from the His Dark Materials trilogy. My free time is usually occupied by reading (obviously!), watching YouTube videos, making Vlogs, watching Dr. Who, refreshing my favorite RPattz fansite (spunk-ransom.com btw) every 5 minutes just so I'm constantly updated, waiting for the new fiveawesomeguys, fiveawesomegirls, vlogbrothers and vloglovers video.
My routine is simple. Survive school, listen to the teacher, get into the work, leave school as soon as possible, get my homework done, watch videos and read. Oh, and wait for my friends from Malaysia to get online so I can video call them through MSN Messenger or exchange comments with them on MySpace.
During the weekends, I'd go to second-hand bookstores and buy books in bulk. The minute I got home, I'd switch on the webcam and start rambling on about the books I bought. A little bit like missxrojas, or Rosianna:
Now, my YouTube crush (I hope by now you realize that YouTube was a big part of my every day life) started off being Charlie McDonnell.
Then it slowly evolved into having a crush on basically every single guy on fiveawesomeguys (yes, including Todd, I added that because Todd is totally not my type, but he totally was at one point). Obviously, my three favorites were Charlie, Alex and Johnny. I think it was the British accents. Yes, it must have been.
Now, before getting together with any guy, my one requirement is that he not be shy in front of the camera because I expect us to do things like this:
Also, my most favorite long distance couple in the world... Liam and Min:
Since they left the channel, it's virtually impossible to find any videos they posted for each other or about each other, for that matter. That makes me really sad. I thought they'd never break up. They were the strongest vloglovers. But oh well, all good things come to an end.
Now, for the people who I admire the most. The people who inspired me to be a Nerdfighter. My favorite author and his brother... John and Hank Green:
I miss 13 year-old Elida. sadface.
No comments:
Post a Comment