I need to forget you and the way your eyes look at me when you're in that silly state. I need to get rid of the smell of you on my clothes. I need to pretend those two days never happened, the way you begged me to stay, the way you kissed my forehead. Those moments when our lips could've touched, but I pushed you away. The fact that even with plenty of space around us, we still insist on being sewed to the hip. I need to forget the way you say my name, or the way you're so silly with your songs. I need to stop going through "boys suck" playlists on 8tracks and feel empowered. I need to stop going through the "i like you" playlists and daydream about the future I could have with you. I need you to stop running marathons in my mind.
I need to get you out of my system. Like, right now. I need that. I don't need you.
No comments:
Post a Comment