Saturday, 11 September 2010

thank you

With you, it's so frustrating. One day it's all good, next day you're the very cause of my bad day. And I got through it. I embraced every new day with the possibility that it will be a good one. I care about you so much and when I first liked you, I always felt like I wasn't good enough. Like I was not pretty enough. Not tall enough. Not smart enough. Not dumb enough. Not outgoing enough. Just never enough for you. But now, after all of this, I feel better about myself. And I have you to thank for that. Because now I know that I'm good enough not to deserve this. Not to have to feel like this. Not to love you so much that I almost hate you. I deserve someone who will like me not because I make them like me but because they go out of their own way to want to get to know me and eventually like what they know. So, I'm happy that you are distant. And I want you to go, and be happy, and not come back.

No comments:

Post a Comment