Dear Me,
before I even start my french homework, I'd just like to get a couple of things off my chest.
all this time, I was obsessed with the idea of having a guy in my life. a boyfriend, a lover, whatever. the idea consumed every bit of me. my days would be filled daydreaming the possibilities for when I had a boyfriend. the thought that having a boyfriend would probably fix things. fix me.
what I've learned, however, is that I'm delusional.
I can't rely on a guy to make things better. I can't allow someone to have such great responsibility over my happiness. yes, it was extremely naive of me to believe that having a boyfriend would suddenly change things. it's almost stupid of me to think that having a boyfriend would help get rid of my problems. boyfriends don't do anything. they don't do shit.
so the lesson of the day is: fix yourself. don't shove the responsibility over to someone else. that person will only break you even more. so do yourself a favour, pick your own little bits, grab your own fucking glue, and stick them back together. stop finding happiness in other people. stop being a fucking parasite.
sincerely,
yourself.
No comments:
Post a Comment