Sunday, 21 November 2010

babe, you lost me.

After a while, you get the message.

I just can't believe it took me two years to see it.

Two years to see that the little hope I had for him, was all a result of things I made up in my head and a bunch of overanalyzing on my part. To see that boys are total douche bags and they are not mature enough to see beyond the physical and they'll only stop being superficial once they graduate college or something. To see that if the guy won't like you, then he just won't. And rather than kicking yourself for it, kick him. It's not my fault he doesn't like me, it's not my fault he can't see how awesome I am. It isn't my fault.

It's not because I'm not good looking enough, or I'm not smart enough, or I'm not dumb enough, or I'm not tall enough. It's not because I'm an introverted fuck. It has nothing to do with me. It's him. and it is his loss.

I refuse to end this post by saying, "I'm sorry I'm not Aylin."

I want to end this by saying, "I feel sorry for you because you're going to miss out."

No comments:

Post a Comment