Tuesday, 23 November 2010

get some

Do you have a friend of the opposite gender you can talk to?
Indeed I do. And I'm so thankful for him. He's amazing. I have three main ones, but there's only one Priest for me. Du keksl!
What is bothering you right now?
Time. Can't I have more of it? Why can't you stop being so rude and wait for me sometimes.
Are you good at hiding your feelings?
If I want them hidden, then yes. But I've come to a point where I've decided it's too much of a hassle to hide it. I'd rather have it apparent all over my face but when people ask if I'm okay or not, I refuse to answer. 
How old were you when you first smoked weed?
I'll let you know once I've tried it!
Have you ever lived with your girlfriend/boyfriend?
Nope. But I plan on it. :)
Have you ever taken someone back after they've cheated?
No. But someone has done that for me, so I wouldn't be completely against it either.

Do you go to the bathroom with the door open or closed?
Open... most of the time.
Is there someone you don't ever want to be out of your life?
Yes! It's great to find an awesome person like that. But if the time came that I'd have to let go of her, at least I know we had a hell of an awesome time.
Are you really happy or are you just saying that?
I am just saying that. I'm not unhappy, I'm just not incredibly overjoyed either.

Do you think relationships are hard?
They aren't exactly hard, but you gotta work for it. If you're willing to work on it and be fully committed, then it won't be so hard. Plus, if you really liked the person, you wouldn't consider it 'hard', I don't think. I wouldn't know, though. 
How do you feel about your relationship status?
Being single? I've come to live with it. For a while, it had bothered me but now I'm just happy being surrounded by awesome people and standing around being awesome. What more can you ask in life? :D
When was the last time you cried?
Good question... a couple of history lessons ago. I can't remember.
Do you have trust issues?
Very much so. And by issues, I mean trusting too easily. It's been my downfall in several cases. 
Who was the last person that threw you out of your life?
I guess my dad. But it's not like I didn't ask for it. 
Do you secretly like someone?
It's a secret because I haven't admitted it. Not even to myself. x) But for now, let's just say that I am not particularly fond of anyone in this current moment in time.
Is there something you want to tell someone?
To you, yes you there. Whoever you may be. Whatever battles you're fighting. It's going to be okay. Everything will be all right. You'll have plenty more to smile about, things to laugh at, and there's a lot more to life for you to witness and marvel at. So don't lose hope, don't let life get you bitter and just embrace those tiny moments of happiness you get because they are fleeting. But they are still there. And they will still continue to happen. Just be patient. :)
Who was the last person you had an argument with?
Bex, about music. Gah. Stress.
Has anyone made your day better even if it wasn't by much?
Yes. I make the little things an incredibly big thing. All the time.
How many relationships have you been in?
I've had quite a few immature, tame and unrealistic relationships. But I don't feel like I've ever had a true relationship. Like, by the definition of 'relationship' that I have now, I've never had it. So... zero.
Think​ back to the last perso​n you kisse​d,​ how many times​ have you cried​ in front​ of them?​
Once. And that was AFTER we kissed. Which was followed by him telling me he'll never forget me. Classy, I must say.

Do you think​ a lot of peopl​e think​ bad thing​s about​ you?
I am constantly thinking that. I think the worst of people so when they ever do something nice, I can be pleasantly surprised.

No comments:

Post a Comment