this chick is too awesome for me.
this is for you, monkey!
if I hadn't started hanging out with you, I'd probably have already finished my History I.A. by now. if I didn't spend so much time with you, I would've only gotten drunk at, I don't know, 17? if you didn't somehow stick around so much, I'd probably not be craving for shisha at this very moment. if I hadn't used up all my time cooking for you, I'd probably be using all that time studying and my grades wouldn't be so shit.
but you know what?
all of that really doesn't matter because I'd trade good grades, healthy lungs and a functional liver any day to just simply be awesome with you. you've taught me how to live, you've enriched my life like no other and you know what? when we're together, it's like our awesome is magnified and honestly, I wouldn't have it any other way.

No comments:
Post a Comment