Saturday, 30 April 2011

BIUTIFUL

I'm in the lounge, waiting to board my plane back to Vienna. It saddens me to leave this beautiful city. The beautiful skyscrapers, wonderful shops and awesome people. I fear I've gotten attached to this place and there's only one person to blame. But that's okay. We promised to make it work. The fact that we want to is already a good sign and at least we're gonna give it a try. Right?

Anyway, if you're reading this, and I know you will, I miss you already. I miss your spaghetti. I miss the way you shut me up in mid sentence or avoid answering my question by kissing me. I miss your surprises. I miss your laugh. I miss your hands. I miss your arms. I miss your hair. I miss the way your blue eyes look into mine. I miss the 'V'. I miss your voice. I miss your lips. I miss your touch. I miss your smell. I miss your everything.

Thank you for those 4 days. Let's hope we'll make many more.

Now, since my favorite boy isn't here for me to admire... I'll just put up my other favorite men. (Yes, Josh, you have competition!)














I think I just died. Mhmm. 



1 comment:

  1. i miss you so much already. and btw these guys have nothing on me! i think the city was reflecting the way i felt when you left, cause as soon as you did, it started raining. funny when the weather works out like that. huh.

    ReplyDelete