It's that time of year where I get really materialistic and think of all the things I'd like to have even though there are people out there who don't even have a roof above their heads.
With that said, here's a list of things I'd like for mei geburtstag!
(in no rank whatsoever)
1. Reservoir Dogs Soundtrack
2. Dark purple Chanel nail polish (like the one Poli has)
3. Collection of Tarantino movies (Bex is getting me this, God bless her)
4. A medium sized dreamcatcher
5. Polaroid camera (although keeping these things are expensive so maybe not)
6. A mixed CD (the more personal, the better!)
7. A good old-fashioned book (2nd hand books smell nicer, just btw)
8. Criminal Minds Season 1
9. Star Projector Lamp
10. Small shisha
11. In Rainbows (album) by Radiohead
12. Unicorn tee
13. Cassette-shaped MP3/iPod speakers
14. A cactus, of which I'll name.
(to be updated)
But really, the ultimate birthday present I could possibly have is wonderful company :)
No comments:
Post a Comment