Either there's something in the air, something between us, or I'm going insane. (I'd like to lean on the latter, to be honest) because I'm finding it hard to deny, hard to dismiss.
It can't just be me, can it? I'm not the one that can't hold a simple glance. I'm not the one that looks at your lips each time we talk and hurriedly stares somewhere else because I feel embarrassed. I'm not the one that begins to stutter when a conversation commences.
So you can't tell me it's just me. There's something here. Something beautiful. Something indisputable.
It's not a coincidence that our moments alone seem to carry more weight than others. It's not serendipity that our conversations have a sense of privacy, intimacy. And you can't tell me you don't feel it either. Don't tell me you can't feel the admiration in my eyes. Or the fact that when we kissed, fireworks were exploding. Butterflies were fluttering. It didn't take that kiss to tell me that we have something raw and exciting. That we had potential.
It just took that one simple dance, 2 years ago, after staring at each other across the room that I knew. I knew there was no one else I could feel that way about until you leave.
Or maybe I'm just insane.
No comments:
Post a Comment