Friday, 15 April 2011

15/4/2011

Since a lot of crap went down on the fifteenth of april, I'm going to make a list of a bunch of things that made me happy.

1. I got a 6 on my math test.
2. Shehab gave me an actual hug.
3. I've realised that I have the best friends because they are the sweetest. And they take care of me. And listen to me. And put up with me. And bother with me.
4. Albert, Martin, Luca and Sash are the most understanding and I hate that they relate so well and I wish they couldn't, but because they did, they were the ones who said the right things at the right time.
5. Just generally, I felt very taken care of by the obvious people and by some people that I never would have expected.

Shout outs to all the people I cried on: Dari, Sash, Poli, Caroline, Albert, Luca and Martin.
Shout outs to people who had to watch the miserable spectacle: Shehab, Philip, Vesh, Jacob and Jason.
And another shout out to Philip for making sure I got home all right. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment