I'm far too sad to write my own shit. So here's a bunch of quotes and lyrics that I can relate to, apply to my situation and I wish I could say.
"I waltzed around you seven times only to become a melody you never sang."
"The scariest thing was we didn’t even have to be together for you to break my heart."
"Drop her name, push it in and twist the knife again. Watch my face as I pretend to feel no pain."
"It hurts to be around you. I see you from across the room and it brings up a thousand memories, not just of us, but my entire life before. It's like I'm frozen in this place I can't bare to be. I care about you so much, and for as long as I can remember, everything has always been about you. No matter what was happening between us, even the thought of you was at least a constant comfort. I can't go back, it just hurts too much."
"I pray there will come a time when I think of you and I smile
These days
Everything seems to last only a while"
"That is the fear: I have lost something important, and I cannot find it, and I need it. It is fear like if someone lost his glasses and went to the glasses store and they told him that the world had run out of glasses and he would just have to do with out. "
"silence can be a weapon, deadly. you have no idea what you're doing to me, you're tearing
me apart, while words are left unsaid."
"So fuck you and your untouchable face.
And fuck you for existing in the first place.
And who am I? That I should be vying for your touch.
And who am I? I bet you can't even tell me that much."
"Maybe I just realized it's not worthwhile, cause really,
after you put your entire heart and soul into something,
and you get absolutely nothing back, yeah it's frustrating.
Eventually you come to terms with the fact,
he wasn't what you thought he was at all,
he wasn't close to the boy you summed him up to be,
and really, he wasn't worth it one bit."
No comments:
Post a Comment