Tuesday, 2 August 2011

"Books help me escape from the reality I live in"

And so do lists, so what better way to make your shitty self feel better than to combine the two?

I would like to read...
  • Brave New World by Aldous Huxley
  • The Complete Sherlock Holmes by Arthur Conan Doyle
  • Crime and Punishment by Fyodor Dostoevsky
  • The Grapes of Wrath by John Steinbeck
  • A Tale of Two Cities by Charles Dickens
  • War and Peace by Leo Tolstoy
  • Doomed Love by Virgil
  • Inferno by Dante
  • Ulysses by James Joyce
  • Men Without Women by Ernest Hemingway
  • As I Lay Dying by William Faulkner
  • An Artist of the Floating World by Kazuo Ishiguro
  • A Brief History of Time by Stephen Hawking (I will try! Slowly, but surely...)
  • Slaughterhouse-Five by Kurt Vonnegut
  • The Republic by Plato
...within the next 6 months. Possible? I hope so!

No comments:

Post a Comment